Pages

Saturday 19 February 2022

Why the past should stay in the past


Been ugly crying in my prayers, asking God pleaseeee, at least make me once again, met him. And God in His Crown mocking me, by giving me the chance to meet him one more time, and all the lust, the thirst, the passion that was there, now gone. None. Zero. It’s just a bunch of memory. It feels like he still the same but everything about him is change.

 

He dont want me anymore. I miss us, and that’s what I need to separated, between the person and the memories. The memories stay the same, and the person is just not the person I used to met two years ago.

 

There’s no regret, I'm just glad that he is fine. I do really hope you’re doing okay, it’s been nice knowing you. I really hope you find someone you really want. That ex you want so much, you finally got her, I really hope you get her back. Good bye, i hope your life will always full with joy and love😊

No comments:

Post a Comment