Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2020

DAY 27 : Someone Who Inspires Me

Actually my Grandpa, the way how he’s so ambitious and such a good man, also, he likes to read a new paper, I think my hobby comes from him.

 

And also my EX, my 2014-ex, he was the one I write in this blog, about can’t move on from him until 2018. The thing that I think what makes me drawn to him the most was, his confident.. like… he is so sure about what he does, and what he want. He would calling me out if I even slightly do things he doesn’t like (in a good way).

 

I think he just change what my type is. Because after dating him, and finally move on from him, all of my crushes are confident as hell, which one of them turn out to be narccistic (oh well, another story).

 

Okay I think that’s all. Gbye!



 30 Days Writing Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment