Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2020

DAY 26 : My School

Pas SMK aku masuk SMK negri, dan sudah pasti aku dapet banyak sekali “mild bully” because I'm a Catholic. And I was pretty ugly, like, ugly UGLY, but that’s okay thos, I'm still that bad bitch, I guess.

 

Now theyre in my DM asking if I'm still single, like, okay Supriyadi idc if I'm still single or not, I don’t want you, gbye.

 

I was also poor and having a difficult time, because puberty, toxic parents/household, and I was caretaking my lovely grandpa. So I'm having such a difficult time to study and concentrate. And I cant bring that up to my mom, because she would  fucking loosing her shit, and me and my sister walking through ice thin everyday to not bring up my mom’s bullshit. But yes “whatever you mom doing, she’s still you mom and loving you” yea I don’t care if she's loving me or not, but toxic people could love you and still broke you down. Okay what am I now talking about my mom rather my high school??

 

I need to go bye, biatchhhh.



 30 Days Writing Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment