Pages

Sunday 24 April 2022

Getting Older is Depressing

Beberapa hari lagi akan memasuki bulan Mei, bulan kelahiran, yang berarti aku bakalan tambah umur, tambah dewasa, tambah dihadapkan dengan “sudah punya apa?”. Kalau dilihat-lihat, my life has been always about depressed, needing money, or anything that is far from stable. And honestly, I need to start making system in my life, where I need to follow so I don’t have to be clueless anymore.

 

This is what happened when you have no one to depend, and you need to parent yourself. You try everything in yourlife, you have to taste it yourself, because no one tells you what’s best for you or anything.

 

Well, sometimes I wish I was not in my own situations. Sometimes I want to be those people whos all they’re doing is just living, doing anything they like, following their passion or anything that could fulfill their dream.

 

Semoga dengan bertambahnya tahun, aku bisa semakin taking care of myself mentally, physically, emotially, and financially.

 

Semangat Sancca, you’re in your twenties, you got this!

No comments:

Post a Comment